Friday, October 15, 2010

Unconscious Conversation with Speculative Idea


There are days, when I feel I could destroy my entire home, from roof to floor. But, back in my mind, I understand it is not a solution on my problems when it comes to frustration. I have to deal with this in a totally different direction. That is, when I start up my idea-engine again, what to do, why to do it, where to do it, when to do it and for whom I should do this. These are question that needs answers or the whole idea is of no use.

Along the days that are passing by, my brain is boiling of ideas that I really don't know what to do with or where to store them. This annoys me! They are coming in the speed that I can not get time to write them down and I get frustrated. Sometimes I wish I was some kind of a computer disc, that just could look at something and have it stored, to work on at a later time.

But no. Poff, and the idea went right down the drain. Gone! Some times, I actually are able to caught my ideas to a piece of paper, with the intention to work on them "later" . In the final outcome - when the "later time" has arrived - I have forgotten to what I was suposed to have the idea for.


The unconscious mind, can be seen as the source of night dreams and automatic thoughts
(those that appear without apparent cause). A vault of memories that have been forgotten, but that may nevertheless be accessible to consciousness, at some later time. In other words, all the things that I have learned so well, that I do them without thinking.

One familiar example of the operation of the unconscious, is the phenomenon where I fail to immediately solve a given problem - and then suddenly has a flash of insight that provides a solution - maybe days later, at some odd moment during the day.


As for frustration, think of a roller coaster! The feeling that accompanies an experience of being thwarted in attaining my goals. Frustration is a common
emotional response to opposition. Related to anger and disappointment, it arises from the perceived resistance to the fulfillment of my will. The greater the obstruction - and the greater the will - the more the frustration is likely to be.


Structure of Pain in Development
Mia Hienovirta

Causes of frustration may be internal or external. In people, internal frustration may arise from challenges in fulfilling personal goals and desires, instinctual drives and needs or dealing with perceived deficiencies, such as a lack of confidence or fear - of social situations. As when I have made up my mind to make a LIVE video, the idea is already fullfilled in my head, written down - but I just can not get it done in real action! Why must it be so hard for me to do some specific action moves, where others do it like a charming dance?
 Do You Know What Frustration Is?
... when you build up something, which all of a sudden - crashes!

Conflict can also be an internal source of frustration. When I have competing goals that interfere with my other goals, it can create a feeling relating to being extremely unacceptable to the mind. External causes of frustration involve conditions outside myself, such as a difficult task. While coping with frustration, some individuals may engage in passive-aggressive behavior, making it difficult to identify the original causes of their frustration, as the responses are indirect. A more direct and common response, is a propensity towards aggression. Remember what I said earlier, that I felt I was able to do with my home?

This is, what it can be like, when you are artistic and creative to the level that it poors over totally. The ideas running around in your mind, popping up, one after the other, and you do not have a chance to catch them, even if you would like to get them all written down for later use. There is no chance to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Own Conference Room Today!

Blog List

Traffic Exchanges

Blog Archive

BlogFollowers