Thursday, October 14, 2010

Overwhelming Material: Self-Portrait with Bathing Path...

SIC pre-test video #1 

For the first time ever, I am trying out, to be on video (with my 8 year old daugther). And from what I can tell right now, spontaniously, this is not fun... or it's fun, but.... ahh... no. I am embarrased and this is cause to feel shame. Well, here is video number 1 anyway... first time try-out ever!



SIC pre-test video #2

... and here is what happens, when I go back to the bathroom to take care of the two younger children who's bathing. When I get back my daughter has already caught how to manage this EVP stuff. 
Wow! - Way to go! - Great job, Kaija!


Please, for Kaija's part. ..
Leave your comments. 

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Job Kaija you are a professional! Mia, you have done a S.I.C. job on your Blog Way to Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Kaija! :-)

    Since you are brave made a video, you are encouraging me to do a video. I have been hesitant to do a video because I have been sick. You encouraged me. So now I will do it. I will let you know when it is done so you can view it. Okay?

    Tip: Sit on a pillow or a big book so all of your beautiful face is seen in the video screen or tip the camera down some so your whole face can be seen.
    God Bless, Judy

    ReplyDelete

Get Your Own Conference Room Today!

Blog List

Traffic Exchanges

Blog Archive

BlogFollowers