I tried and tried and tried to shoot a banner into my WordPress Blog, but it would not stick. It just would not stick in there. What was wrong? I did it all as I should, still the little piece of code just disapeared, right after I saved it. Poof!? Gone. The code was gone and I did not get any banner to my sidebar... Nothing. Just empty space there. Why was this so important to me, to get this done? (To get this done, I had to move over to my other blog here...)
Because; GVO Conference got into PRE-LAUNCH yesterday! As Nasty SIC as I am - I am in on it! Well YES, of course! If you are smart, you should get in on it too. It is a great business opportunity, 50 seat room, translated into 5 different languages. But first: What is a Conference? Really, what is it?
A conference is a meeting of people that "confer" about a topic; "We conferred about a plan of action". Business conference, organized to discuss business-related matters best effected there. A meeting is a gathering of two or more people that has been convened for the purpose of achieving a common goal through verbal interaction, such as sharing information and reaching agreements. Now we all can save on our enviroment, by going to online meetings instead of using hotels, cafe's, coffee-shops or where ever you used to hold your meetings. Attendees simply have to have a computer and a Internet connection.
Common types of meetings:
- Status Meetings, generally leader-led, which are about reporting by one-way communication
- Work Meeting, which produces a product or intangible result such as a decision
- Staff meeting, typically a meeting between a manager and those that report to the manager
- Team meeting, a meeting among colleagues working on various aspects of a team project
- Ad-hoc meeting, a meeting called for a special purpose
- Management meeting, a meeting among managers
- Board meeting, a meeting of the Board of directors of an organization
- One-on-one meeting, between two individuals
- Off-site meeting, also called "offsite retreat" and known as an Awayday meeting in the UK
- Kickoff meeting, the first meeting with the project team and the client of the project to discuss the role of each team member
- Pre-Bid Meeting, a meeting of various competitors and or contractors to visually inspect a jobsite for a future project.
Conference room is a room provided for singular events such as business conferences. It is commonly found at large hotels and convention centers though many other establishments, including even hospitals, have one. Sometimes other rooms are modified for large conferences such as arenas or concert halls. Aircraft have been fitted out with conference rooms. Conference rooms can be windowless for security purposes. An example of one such room is in the Pentagon, known as the Tank.
Are you ready to get in on this Great Business Opportunity?
I sure look forward to work with YOU!
Check out this video right now!...