Saturday, January 10, 2009

What ever nasty You do - keep on doing it - and You will notice when everyone else also see it

I've been banned now for the second time... without reason!

I don't know what is wrong with some people?

Tonight, I had a woman who bombarded me as a "spammer" - right away - when I got in to the chat room of a show over at BTR (BlogTalkRadio)?!!

(I will NOT advertise this show ever, never!)

This spec. woman,
(if you dare to click my links?!!) and there where a few more persons in this conversation, went to attack towards me directly and - I was forced to - respond, as "friendly" as I was able to. (I have it all in the chat log.) They changed room, for PART no. 2, and right then, when they got on the air again, in the other room, for PART no. 2, they BLOCKED ME!!

What they didn't know, was that I had already the "other new room" up and running, but I was in "guest mode" there, so I read when they continued the discussion after they "thought" I was all gone and blocked out! Oh this is so funny, I even have there own recorded sound
(if you dare to click my links?!!) of this incident!

I do not think this is a very friendly way of - either listeners - or hosts, to treat listeners like this. All because of a name?? My nick "Nasty"!??

I like my nick, it is original and it can be used in various ways, if you think about it. Not all in a sexual way or thoughts. I'm all determent to use this "nick" in a totally hole different purposes! You'll see n' watch!

I really don't know what is wrong with some people? I step into a chat
and don't even have a chance to say much at all, before... *BANG!*

Oh no, oh no, do you know what?... I can not tell you HOW I feel at
this moment. I can not tell you, what I THINK at this moment. I can not
tell you... This is the second time this happens. Why? It shouldn't be
just because of a written name? It should not be because of who I am.
Do you know who I am? Really? Have you read all that I written? Have
you met me? In person?

If you REALLY want to know, what happens, just read this
first I can not understand, how people can judge you, just by a "nick"??

... If you aren't already - you can follow me on twitter.
On twitter you can tell me what YOU think about this incident;
- Was it right?
- What it all correctly?
- Was it fare?



Thank you for your time.
Nasty™

No comments:

Get Your Own Conference Room Today!

Blog List

Traffic Exchanges

Blog Archive

BlogFollowers