Friday, October 22, 2010

Complicated Approach; "Wednesday Wacky Wroom"-video.

Sorry, this post is two days late because my VideoPad messed up.
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too, can become great." ~ Mark Twain. 


"Rising Theme from Commercial Knowledge"
Reading about how someone else achieved success creates beliefs in me that my goal is possible. It energizes me. Successful people have role models. So do I.  True role models generate motivation. He or she proved that it could be done. And if he can do it, so can I!

"Limitation and Edge"
Today's blogpost is about "Wednesday Wacky Wroom"-video. I will try to create a different theme for every day in the week. Since after Nathalie announced on Facebook about the "Tuesday Hat-video"-day - that is spreading like waves...
Nathalie Villeneuve: O.k Beautiful Friends!!! It's OFFICIAL! Tuesday facebook Video HAT dat was launched "TODAY" 10-19-10 =)... Now you know what to do!!




Here's even more wisdom I'd like to share, from our SIC Master Mind Group (for GOLD Members only):
  Frank Marshman: "Most people get it wrong. They think that when they invest their money to start a business they are investing in the business. That is wrong. They are investing in themsleves. I invested in this business and I don't plan to let me down".
What to do next?...
  1. Get involved in SIC (Second Income Coach)! You can sign up for Free today.
  2. Get connected to our SIC Free Members group on Skype. 
  3. Upgrade to GOLD and be a Family Member of the SIC GOLD Members Master Mind Group
  4. Get access to our total marketing system plattform! Not only the limited version for Free Members.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Own Conference Room Today!

Blog List

Traffic Exchanges

Blog Archive

BlogFollowers