Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Borzoi (Rusian Wolf Hound)

Okay, look at this scrapbook. Read my notes below first.

P.S. Start by clicking the picture window. Opens in a new window.

P.S.S. Inside the Scrapbook; You'll need to click on the tab down to the right, to change picture view/play it forward. When you're finished, just close the window.)

Click to play Borzoi Aleksandra

Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Prylen's comments:

Alright, and then I have tried SmileBox also. It wasn't my taste at all! (But surly it suites some one else.) It may be of that reason, that I like to retouch, manage and create my own picture and do my own stuff. Really work with the picture!

I think I'll stick to Windows Movie Maker instead. It takes time to do a creation, but on the other hand; it is worth it! That way I'll get what I want in the end! And with the music that I choose.

I'll just stick to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Own Conference Room Today!

Blog List

Traffic Exchanges

Blog Archive

BlogFollowers